Prices From £520

Flights to Bergerac

Ryan Air

Private Pool

To view date availability use the arrows at the top of the calendar to select the month you wish to view.
All prices include villa rental with bed and bathroom linen. Deposit of 25% of total holiday price is required to reserve booking. Remaining 75% due six weeks prior to start date.

Whether you’re looking for a peaceful holiday sampling the culinary and architectural delights of rural France, or fun packed family holiday with all amenities, Villa Overhills is the perfect choice.